|Top 10 Strategic Technologies for 2011|
Mobile Application and Media Tablets
|Social Communications and Collaboration|
|Next generation analytics|
|Storage Class Memory|
|Fabric-based Infrastructure and Computers|
|Source: Gartner and ROI analysis|
The information technology and telecommunications worlds are fast-paced and highly competitive. The Top 10 Strategic Technologies for businesses in 2011, as identified by industry-leading research, is displayed on the chart to the right.
ROI understands your business and can help you gain a competitive edge. Many of us come from the IT world and are highly familiar with your sales cycle and pain points. We can talk business with senior level prospects and deliver quality leads to your sales team. Join our many satisfied customers and entrust your lead generation to ROI.
According to an analysis and compilation of various industry sources conducted by ROI, executives of IT companies shared the following business priorities:
- Develop new geographic markets
- Improve performance of the Sales team
- Perform a Strategic Planning Exercise
- Find new sources of financing
- Improve hiring & retention of employees
Are you looking for a lead generator with a proven and effective methodology, who understands your business? Look no further, as ROI provides lead generation services to the four main customer segments in the technology industry:
- Enterprise Software: Are you trying to differentiate yourself in one of the many competitive enterprise software segments, including Integrated ERP, Marketing Automation, Operations Management, Financial Services or Human Resource Management, among others? At ROI, we can support your business development teams by enhancing the quality of your pipeline, and improving close rates and the focus of your lead generation efforts.
- IT Services: ROI specializes in the lead generation needs of consultants and professional services firms. Our team members also have expertise in technology, ensuring that your lead generation program gets up and running quickly.
- Computing Hardware: Computing hardware is in the midst of a revolution, with the explosion of mobile computing and migration to cloud computing. ROI ‘gets’ technology, which, along with our proven methodology, results in highly qualified leads.
- Telecom: Whether you are a telecommunications equipment supplier, offer carrier services, or provide solutions to the enterprise market, we can address your lead generation needs.
For more information on our specific services for B2B clients: